soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Lonely Cloud ...

Like a lonely cloud
I float in the vast blue skies of the possibilities

I don’t know where the winds of change shall take me
I see limitless boundaries
I don’t know what my purpose is at the moment
Yet for now I float in the vast blue skies of possibilities
Hoping my destiny shall reveal itself to me soon

Like a lonely cloud
I float in the vast blue skies of the possibilities

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion....this is the place to go now.

But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons..


- from "Illusions, The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ruchi Saxena said...

this is a lovely thing that u have written

 

Post a Comment

<< Home