soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Making a diffrence !

All these years I always looked upon people who made a difference in my life. I got inspired by their passion , their will not only to cope with tough situations but also bring out the best they can. They were my mentors who groomed me and have made me what I am today.

I never realized that one day I would be expected to play their role. Be a mentor, guide, lead, groom and make a difference. This is what I think they call the circle of life. What goes around comes back. So here’s my chance to make a difference. Lets see what contribution I can make to this circle of life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home