soulstirringexperiences

My Blog is an attempt to share,gather,learn from experiences that have touched my soul in some way.It's a new found voice to my thoughts and how I feel about life and everything related to it.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Beyond The Horizon ....

The journey well begun
Yet miles ahead to go
My eyes set on the horizon
Yet the heart prompts
It’s beyond the horizon that I shall go…
So as I spread my wings
All set to take off
I know this time for sure
Beyond the horizon I shall go …

This is yet another poem straight from the heart. Yes its been long since i have written on my blog. I get asked if i have run out of thoughts or lost interest. Well it's neither ...yes though the chatter of mind has considerably reduced and i have learnt to cope with my emotions myself. Yet this blog will always remain my special space. It has not only given me the platform to express so much that lie within but also acknowledgement and appreciation for my thoughts. So i will keep writing my heart out as and when there is a calling.


1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

into that emptiness beyond, making my own way,
cross the horizon i shall, on this blessed day,
the wings flutter, but the mind is still strong,
so, into the heart of the unknown, i fly headlong.

finally back i see. it's been what more than a month. atleast i got to see that patience pays.

keep flying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home